Março 28, 2024, 08:32:20 pm

Servidor TS

Discord Server

Mapa

Bem-vindo, Visitante. Por favor faça o Login ou o Registro.
Perdeu o seu e-mail de ativação?
Março 28, 2024, 08:32:20 pm

Login com nome de usuário, senha e duração da sessão

Autor Tópico: Falcon Online revoada na campanha nova domingo 05/06  (Lida 4044 vezes)

Offline =FN=Fluidman

• Administrator
  • Membro Herói
    • Ver perfil
Falcon Online revoada na campanha nova domingo 05/06
« Online: Junho 02, 2016, 08:59:20 am »
Olá Pessoal,

O Falcon Online está convocando uma revoada para domingo 05/06/16 para inaugurar e testar a estabilidade da campanha nova deles.

O horário será 18:00 GMT, 21:00 no nosso fuso..

O link para baixar a versão é :  http://falcon-online.org/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=18

Após instalar é necessário adicionar uma linha no arquivo :
C:\Falcon BMS 4.33 U1\User\Config\Falcon BMS.cfg

g_nClientPort 2935

Exemplo:

É necessário testar e postar a conexão com o servidor deles no fórum do FO e também estar conectado no Team Speak deles, durante o evento.

O post original : http://falcon-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=2332.0

To all the members who have been waiting BfB Stand Alone campaign is finally here. We are gonna host a event on this Sunday @ 1800 GMT. Everybody is welcome to fly in there. Now this event is not a Force on Force event. This will be Blue Human/ A.I vs Red A.I.

Please post here if you would like to participate in this event. Please also note that you need to have this like in your .cfg to run this theater: set g_nClientPort 2935

Please reference the picture below:
   This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x576.

Please uninstall any older version of BfB you might have. After installing the BfB RC9 please go to your BMS 4.33 root and you should see a file named (Launcher BFB x64 - SA) please make a shortcut of this on your desktop and lunch the BfB from this shortcut every time.

Download link to BfB RC9: http://falcon-online.org/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=18

Also please note that you can only Fly the F-16, F-18 and Mirage in the theater. You can also task tankers for your flight. Do not task any other aircraft except these 4. This event will run on COOP server and the IP is available in Team Speak.

Upon connection established you must click on Campaign and then online select FO server's game and on the map select any A.I base which has F-15s on it.

I am looking forward to this event. This event won't be cancelled like the last one. I would also like to give a big thanks to Bad Boy for fix and Dangaurd for making this Campiagn plus Zipgun and countless others for there time and selfless help toward Falcon Online and towards this theater. 

Abs,

=FN=Fluidman

Offline =FN=Killer

• Administrator
  • Membro Sr.
    • Ver perfil
Re:Falcon Online revoada na campanha nova domingo 05/06
« Resposta #1 Online: Junho 03, 2016, 02:27:13 pm »
Vamos lá pessoal! mostrar representatividade do Brasil.